Member of the Council of the State Audit Institution since 25th April 2018, elected by the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia on the third session of the first regular sitting in 2018, based on the Decision of the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia on election of the Council of the State Audit Institution, No. 19.
Born on 10th February 1972 in Kikinda.
Completed primary and secondary education in Kikinda, and Faculty of Business Studies in Belgrade.
Holds a diploma of Graduate Economist. She has 23 years of work experience.
She has worked in the State Audit Institution since 5th March 2010.
Prior to election of the Member of the Council of the State Audit Institution, from 2013 she worked asCertified State Auditor in the Sector for Auditing of the Budget and Budget Funds of the Republic of Serbia, and from 2010 until 2013 she worked as State Auditor in the Sector for Auditing of the Budget and Budget Funds of the Republic of Serbia.
Prior work experience: Government of the Republic of Serbia, Ministry of Labor and Social Policy - Adviser in the Finance and Economic Unit in the field of social protection;’’Lukoil-Beopetrol'' a.d. Beograd - Manager for Cost Control And Optimization, Department of cash flow management in the financial sector; ’’Lukoil-Beopetrol'' a.d. Beograd - Independent officer for financial operations in the Financial operations unit, Sector for dinar operations in Economic and Financial Department;’’Teher – Tranzir'' KFT – Hungarian representative office in Belgrade - commercial affair officer in external trading; ’’Po-Bo’’ - Commercial data bank, head of transport in commercial affairs.
Special knowledge and skills:
- Certificate for Certified State Auditor,
- State Auditor Certificate
- Passed a professional exam for work in government authorities,
-Certified Accountant in the Public Sector,
- Certificate ''Deloitte Academy'' Moscow-GAAP,
- Certificate ''Management training international'', Moscow- Managers Conflict Resolution,
- Certificate ''The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People'', Moscow- 7 skills for highly efficient people,
- English language knowledge, familiar with Russian language,
- Everyday use of computers, with excellent skills in large number of applications.