The following speakers will participate at the Conference:
- Kori Udovicki, PhD, Vice-President of the Government of the Republic of Serbia and Minister of State Administration and Local Government
- Lazar Krstic, Finance Minister
- Radoslav Sretenovic, President of the State Audit Institution
- Prof. Zoran Perisic, PhD, President of the Standing Conference of Towns and Municipalities and Mayor of Nis
- Torgny Svenungsson, Head of the Swedish Development Cooperation, Embassy of the Kingdom of Sweden
- Jürg Staudenmann, Deputy Resident Representative of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- Dusko Pejovic, PhD, Supreme State Auditor of the State Audit Institution
- Djordje Stanicic, Secretary General of SCTM
- Nebojsa Lazarevic, MSc., Director of the European Policy Center
Analysis of the main audit results and findings will be presented in the event, along with detected irregularities, as well as recommendations for improvement of existing practices of financial management and control at the level of local authorities.
Conference will be attended by mayors and presidents of municipalities, representatives of the relevant state institutions and other influential guests.
The conference is organized within activities of the Project "Advancing Accountability Mechanisms in the Public Finances', implemented by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in cooperation with the State Audit Institution, which is funded by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA).